Search This Blog

Saturday 22 September 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 49:16

Song by Hillsong

Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I've found in You
Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

Lord unveil my eyes
Let me see You face to face
The knowledge of Your love
As You live in me
Lord renew my mind
As Your will unfolds in my life
In living every day
By the power of Your love

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

“Indeed, I have inscribed [a picture of] you on the palms of My hands;  Your city walls [Zion] are continually before Me.
ISAIAH 49:16 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify you and bow before you to worship you this day in Jesus

Abba father I give all praise and glory to you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and the privilege to be among the living in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord as I seek you daily let me find you in Jesus name

Lord direct my word of prayers at all times and never let me pray amiss in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your abundant grace and let my life constantly function under your grace in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide me in everything I do and let my life glorify your word always in Jesus name

Lord touch my life this day and let the impact of your touch fill my soul and destiny in Jesus name

King of glory uproot every doubt in me towards the power of your word henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and cleanse my destiny of all blemish brought into my life by anything I have done or keep doing against your will for me in Jesus name

Jehovah order my destiny in the path and route you want me to follow in life in Jesus name

Lord take off my life all form of loneliness and let me always feel your presence in my life either when I am with people or not in Jesus name

Lord I need your hand over(mention) let me feel your hand at work in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and His love abides in my life. The lord has released His abundant grace over my destiny therefore I cannot function in disfavor. He has broken the edge of separation between me and Him. I have free access into the presence of the most High through the name of Jesus. His name turn situation around and renew destinies. The lord has impacted me through His word with divine wisdom and understanding, therefore the word of my mouth is seasoned with His presence and desires. I am happy I belong to Jesus Christ and I am inscribed in his hands. Amen.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...