Search This Blog

Sunday 23 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 139:23

Song by Donnie McClurkin

While I'm down here praying
Lord, search my heart
Because You know
Whether I'm right or wrong

Search me, Lord now
Come on and search me, Lord
Here's what I want You to do

Shine the light from heaven on my soul
And if You find anything that shouldn't be
Why don't You take it out and strengthen me
'Cause I wanna be right, I wanna be saved
Wanna be right every day, every way

In my mind, my heart, my soul
Yes, God, every part
The way that I walk, and I talk
The way I live and the way that I give
You know my thoughts
You know the secret of every fault

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psalms 139:23 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah I worship you for this blessed day and opportunity to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for the privilege of salvation and for making me your child in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Mighty God take off my life all forms of unbelief that belittles my faith in anyway in Jesus name

Lord search me this day and purify my being from all filthiness in Jesus name

Abba father show me whichever way I am going wrong and against your will on constant basis in Jesus name

Father help me get over all habit that drives me far away from the throne of grace in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate all power of negative addiction upon my life or anyone in and around me In Jesus name

Lord take off all power of unbelief particularly in regards to the power in your word that is short changing me of my blessings in Jesus name

Glorious king, this day reveal to me whatever it is that I'm deeply buried in that is not suppose to be in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy all risen contenders against my life in anyway in Jesus name

Lord whatever I have neglected for so long and is part of your will for me, take me back to embrace it and do as you please in Jesus name

Lord over my family in anyway that pride, selfishness and self centeredness has cause barrier today uproot such from our lives in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in your mercy remove all judgement that may come my way due to not doing according to your commandment for me in Jesus name

Lord henceforth guide me to live right not just by my own power in Jesus name

Lord help me to keep my focus on heaven and the rewards of eternity always so that I won't be carried away by the flood and distraction of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Search me Jehovah, shine your light upon my soul. Rid my soul of all filthiness, cleanse my life of all ungodly association. I desire to live right and according to the will of the most High God. Henceforth doubt, delay and unbelief in the place of prayers are removed from my life. The Lord has removed the label of unbelief from my life, I no longer walk by sight but by faith. My sense is renewed, my life is restored. My glory is shining beyond the imaginations of man. I am made whole and given a brand new life. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...