Search This Blog

Friday 28 September 2018

Prayer from Exodus 2:3-6

Song by Travis Greene

Our father in heaven
Your name be lifted high
Your kingdom reign forever
Be glorified, be glorified

For thine is the kingdom
Thine is the power
You get the glory
Forever amen

And it's all yours, yours, yours
All the glory is yours
And it's all yours, yours, yours
You deserve
You deserve all the honor
And it's all yours, yours, yours
All the glory
All the glory is yours

And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.  And his sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him.  And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.  And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.
Exodus 2:3‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Eternal Father I magnify you for your greatness and who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for the privilege to be among the living today you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the remission and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your word and for making your word new every morning to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify you for your power that is at work in me at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you because at this stage of my life the enemy cannot take victory over me in Jesus name

Father for every means in which my destiny had been kept under hiding as this day breakforth and can not be held back, let my destiny breakforth in Jesus name

Lord put an end to the hiding of my glory and let my glory and that of my household begin to shine in Jesus name

Father even when I have been left or found myself without a direction guide me to my place of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord let my life begin to evolve with the power of divine royalty henceforth in Jesus name

Lord that law that has kept my glory hidden for so long and nearly making it stale, as this day cannot be hidden from unfolding quicken a positive shift in the law and the law makers that will benefit my glory in Jesus name

Everlasting king let my story change positively henceforth into that which many will be convinced and visually see that I am serving a living God in Jesus name

Lord you do not function by the protocols of men, henceforth grant me unction to operate beyond the protocols of men in Jesus name

Lord where others are standing make me divinely outstanding in Jesus name

Lord for as many that have written me off either in their mind or even on official document let them live to see tides turn around as you take me to next level of supernatural greatness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus even where my parents or people that are meant to help me cannot render help due to human limitations arise for my help in Jesus name

Lord you are my redeemer, wherever I have been placed to journey in danger and hope seem far off Jehovah Nissi save me beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

Father direct my path to that person you have chosen to empower my glory through their support and let my life begin to receive unmerited favour henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My father in heaven is powerful and He is moving and turning things around for me to the glory of His name. The lord is bringing me out of all spuritual hiding. He has crunched and destroyed power of oppressors and their oppression. The almighty is opening a new chapter unto me. I will never be disappointed, I will never be disadvantaged, I will never be disgraced or discouraged. The mountain mover is turning all mountainous situation into a stepping stone to glory and manifestation of His promises. It is my season to shine, my light will never go deem in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...