Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song by Kathryn Scott

Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for

Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch
Restores my life
So I wait for You
So I wait for You 

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship and adore your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I appreciate you for the grace of life and privilege to be yours this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the remission and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Father I come to you this day meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase from my life every thought of rejection that can limit my relationship with you in Jesus name

Lord as I seek you early let me find you direct me Jesus

My father remove every spirit of hastening against your will for what you have planned for me before its manifestation so I won't miss the manifestation due to my haste in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your strength replace all weaknesses in me, as I wait on you strengthen me in all aspect in Jesus name

Holy Spirit arise over my life and terminate everything that want to blemish my stand before you in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I wait on you over(mention) crown my waiting with victory in Jesus name

Almighty father you are my redeemer arise and fight all risen or unrisen battle against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord remove all forms of weariness off my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every power of joy killer over my soul and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) showforth for me and do not let mocker rejoice over me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will wait on the Lord my father and my strength will be renewed beyond the understanding of man. My father is removing all weakness and weariness from my life. I receive courage exceeding over all my heart desire, God is moving and changing things beyond my capacity. He is turning all tables that were turned against me around to favour me. The power of the lord is settling me in all areas, fear has no power over me. All doubt and unbelief is permanently erased from my life because Jehovah who has began a good work in me is able to complete it. I am flying and soaring to the next and greatest height. I am unstoppable by any storm or weather, situations in life that come as challenge are leaving me with testimonies because I am joint heir with Christ. Wiping is over, lack is over, sickness is over and all unpleasant situations are ending now in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...