Search This Blog

Monday 24 September 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 56:7

Song by Donnie McClurkin

I will lift my voice
And I will sing
I will sing holy, holy
To my Lord and Savior
My God and King
I will sing holy
I will sing holy

I will praise the lamb of
God who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him
And give the praise to Him alone, yes
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

All the angels sing and they bow down
And they sing holy
Hallelujah, holy
We, Your sons and daughters
We praise You now
And we cry holy
Yes we cry holy

I will praise the lamb of
God who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him
And give the praise to Him alone
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

Holy, I say holy
Holy, yes holy
Everybody raise your voice and say
Holy, holy Holy, holy
Holy, holy Holy, holy

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Isaiah 56:7 KJV

Prayer

Mighty God I exalt and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Rock of ages I magnify your Holy name for your grace that is made sufficient for me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel Have mercy on me and and remove all blemish of sin on my garment in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is sent to me daily in Jesus name

Lord help me to be doer of your word at all time even when it is humanly impossible in Jesus name

Rock of ages let my heart beat according to your will and purpose in every thing I do in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I desire to worship and serve you for the rest of my life make my life a positive example for everyone who is yet to know or already know  you in Jesus name

Father remove from my life every form of disobedience that can cause a wedge or limit my freedom to you as your child in Jesus name

Lord I lift before you as many in need physically, financially or any aspect of life that is making them unhappy arise and change their situation in Jesus name

Lord for as many longing for your touch including me touch us with your mighty outstrech arm in Jesus name

Lord for every confusion in my life that I am unclear about give me clarity in Jesus name

Lord almighty reveal to me the right way to do things that I desire to do in life without jeopardizing my faith in any way in Jesus name

Lord my father anoint me for greater works in everything that I do in Jesus name

Lord today I pray for this community that your will shall stand in every homes and every leader in Jesus name

*Choose someone/people, you do not have to know them and intercede on their behalf in prayer as the Lord leads you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who is forever thesame, He never change but He changes things. He is the almighty one, victorious in battle, ruler above all rulers. He is mighty to save, He is my restorer and redeemer. The everlasting king is in charge of the things I do. Everywhere I step my feet He is working for me, moving mountains. Whatever is impossible to ordinary man is possible for me because inside of me lays supernatural ability. My God is an awesome God, I decree, this day and henceforth I will experience awesome things. Good news is coming my way, I will not walk or work in damnation. I am a success in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...