Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Prayer from Deuteronomy 12:10

Song by Israel & New Breed

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

When you cross the Jordan and live in the land which the Lord your God is giving you to inherit, and He gives you rest from all your enemies around you so that you live in security,
DEUTERONOMY 12:10 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and give praise to you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty father I worship your majesty for the word you send to me daily you deserve all my praise in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me amd forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify your majesty for you are the Alpha amd Omega in Jesus name

Lord according to your word give me rest from every trouble around, let your peace subdue all troubles in my life in Jesus name

Lord be my guide in this life journey and never let me fall prey of the plans of enemy in Jesus name

Lord cancel all evil dreams that I had or someone had about me in Jesus name

Abba father let all plans to stop me from reaching my destination in life be totally destroyed in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy all cohorts of hell gathered against my destiny in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord I commit this community unto your hands terminate the plans of the evil one over each house and family in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every power wanting to negate your purpose for all the souls in this community in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine continue to be my guide and help me to discern all that I engage in in life in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the Alpha and Omega, He is my father and my Hope. He is my savior and salvation. It is my season of rest from unfruitful labour. God has given me victory over stagnation and endless journey in Jesus name. He has began a great thing in my life and He will bring it to completion. I am not forgotten, He knows my name and all my worries. God is above all the challenges of life that I might face in any way. God is above all that I do henceforth, I do not function in limited ability because I am empowered by the unlimited God. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...