Search This Blog

Monday 10 September 2018

Prayer from Deuteronomy 5:7

Song by Elijah Oyelade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne

Bow before Your Throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your Throne
You’re the Glorious God

Your Name is Alpha, Omega,
Ageless, Changeless
Almighty, Jehovah
Glorious God, I bow before your throne 

‘You shall have no other gods before Me.
DEUTERONOMY 5:7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty redeemer I exalt and worship you in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all praise and return all glory to you for your wonderful works in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for being my God and redeemer in Jesus name

Lord eternal seperate me henceforth from all Idolatry acts in Jesus name

Almighty father remove everyone that makes themself god in my life away from my life and let them know you alone are the true God in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy all decisions of war mongers over my life henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit henceforth direct and order my step in the way you want me to go in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your outsretch arm deliver me from all danger set ahead of me known or unknown in Jesus name

Jehovah terminate every appointment from the pit of hell to lure me into destruction in Jesus name

Abba father arise over my life and rearrange every plan scattered in order for me not to fulfill purpose on earth in Jesus name

I decree this week i will encounter God in all areas of my life in Jesus name

I decree every trouble or negative plans ahead of me is nullified in Jesus name

I terminate every decision that will jeopardise the plans of God for my life in Jesus name

I destroy all unpleasant news targeted for my life and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The glorious one is involved in my life. The lord has beautified my life for new occurrence. He has set me on a pinnacle of greatness. Everywhere I go His glory manifests in me. Whatever I touch becomes successful. Every staleness in the spiritual realm upon my life causing physical turbulence is removed totally. I am crown with glory and favour. All around me there is change ignited through the power of The Word in me. I am not ordinary because I carry supernatural ability in me through Him who lives in me who is greater than the one in the world. Glory be to God, Hallujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...