Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2018

Prayer from Joshua1:5

Song

Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy spirit come and take control
Of very situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you I roll

Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit Spirit Spirit

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Joshua 1:5 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I wroship and exalt your name in my life

Ancient of days I glorify you and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day of testimony and privilege to witness it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesusname

Lord thank you for your word that is sent to me today to renew my mind and energise my spiritual ability in Jesus name

King of kings by your mercy keep me standing even in the midst of adversaries in Jesus name

Everlasting father open my life and deposit your greatness mightily into it in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every spirit of discouragement from my life in Jesus name

Lord take off me every pain attached to my growth that is limiting my progress in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your favor work for me in all that I engage in in Jesus name

Lord my king terminate every infestations of devourer assigned to devour me of my breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord take off all forms of doubts that can limit me in place of receiving answer to my prayer in Jesus name

Father even when men depart and refuse to support me, let my stand in you never shake or come to an end in Jesus name

Lord that dream of the past in my life that needs to be fulfilled for me to accomplish my glory bring them to manifestation without delay in Jesus name

Lord my father uproot all power stampeding on your promises for me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

*Personal prayer, believe as you pray it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has done so much for me, He has relieved me of all burdens. He has taken away sorrow from my life. He has replaced fate with exceeding faith. No more fear in place of prayer and breakthrough because my boldness is divine. All burden has become light because Jehovah is in charge. No more tarrying in unproductive state, all that I do henceforth results into testimony because Jesus is turning it all around for my good. He that watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. He is my keeper, deliverer and sustainer. I am overwhelmed by His presence daily. I will never fall prey to the workers of iniquity in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...