Search This Blog

Thursday 27 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-6

Song

Magnify the Lord with me
Exalt His name forever
Magnify the Lord with me
Exalt His name forever

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. Psalms 91:1‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and give all the praise to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify your Holy name and give all glory to you for your everlasting love upon me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this wonderful day of testimonies and grace to witness it in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your word and privilege to benefit from it in Jesus name

I decree that every negative revelation about me or concerning any other person in and around me is negated in Jesus name

I come against every planned inferno physically or spiritually over my household and I in Jesus name

I cancel all accident purpose to snatch life away in my family or around me or even over me in Jesus name

I destroy every spiritual road blocks placed to keep me stuck in an unpleasant position in Jesus name

I dismantle every plan to inflict sickness or terminal disease upon me or anyone around me in Jesus name

I decree this day that all spiritually built casket placed to convey me or any of my family untimely is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree that I and my household are untouchable for any power of hell and destruction in Jesus name

I cancel all conspiracy concerning my family and plans to cause shame or embarrassment over all that concerns us in Jesus name

I come against mass loss of life over this community and eveyone that resides in this community in Jesus name

I decree as I dwell in the secret place the most High, My household and I are securely hidden under the shadow of almighty in Jesus name

I come against every loss, material loss, marital loss, career loss, loss of life or any type of loss in and around me in Jesus name

I decree this month will not know my end or that of any member of my household in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be filled with miserable occurrence in Jesus name

I decree the Lord who had started a good work in me will complete it and I will live to witness it in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My life is not a game or tool in the hand of destroyer. I am securely placed in the shadow of the almighty. My family are secured in the shield of the Most High. No weapon formed against me will prosper and all the tongue that rise against me in judgement is permanently destroyed. The Lord has set my feet on the solid rock which is Christ Jesus, I will not be moved, I will not suffer any type of loss. I will joyfully sing unto God at all times because henceforth I begin to enjoy His great hands at work in my life and household in Jesus name. Glory be to God almighty. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...