Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
to his feet your tribute bring;
ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
who like you his praise should sing?
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favour
to our fathers in distress;
praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to blame and swift to bless;
Alleluia, alleluia!
glorious in his faithfulness.

Father-like, he tends and spares us,
All our hopes and fears he knows;
in his hands he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes:
Alleluia, alleluia!
widely as his mercy flows.

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face;
sun and moon, bow down before him,
praise him all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise with us the God of grace.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I exalt your majesty for your grace that is ever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for calling me your child in Jesus name

Lord thank you for today and for all that I will engage in in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the goodnews that is coming my way and those I have received in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the positive manifestation of all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing the wish of the enemy to come to manifestation concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace that makes way for me even where men had written me off in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul that has brought me this far in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for your ever sufficient provision concerning me and for not allowing me to die in lack in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing my life to be buried in shame or disgrace in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over everything do not make request but thank Him in advance*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will bless the Lord at all time because He is good. His promises are coming to manifestation in my life. He has brought me out of deep valley of unpleasantness and taken me to the hill top of greatness. The Lord is good to me all the time. The Lord is my redeemer and my source of salvation. The Lord has cast off my life every regret that wants to keep my life in the shadow. I am more than conqueror because Christ is my strength. I am an overcomer because His dependable power is turning things around for me. I am going higher, nothing can pull me down. I am blessed because God has open new chapter of testimonies in my life. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...