Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2018

Prayer from James 1:4

Hymn

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood. 

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
 Praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.James 1:4 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I magnify your name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship you for who you are in my life

Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the remission of my sin on calvary in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for perfecting your will through your word in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me with more of you and less of me in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove all spirit of hastening ahead of your will out of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God take out of me all pride that lands one in trouble in Jesus name

Lord let your patience grow in my life in all that I lay my hands on in Jesus name

Mighty God rid off my life any and every form of anger that wants to stand against my glory in anyway in Jesus name

Lord almighty sanctify my tongue and remove all negative utterances in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and let all that goes through my mind bring glory to you in Jesus name

Abba father terminate the point of destruction that the enemy has created for my destiny in life in Jesus name

Lord fill me more with the fruit of the spirit in Jesus name

Father henceforth let my life proclaim your work and perfection in all aspect in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in the spirit and focus on Him to lead your life henceforth*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with the perfection of Christ and all imperfection is totally removed. The Lord almighty has deleted every activity of regret from my life. My past can never be in control of my present because God is mindful of me which is why I am here today. I am set apart for glorious happening. I am a living terbanacle of Messiah, in Him I live move and have my being. I grow daily through the power of the word. I do not make or take decision on my own, the Lord guards my decision. He makes me live in His will, enjoy His power and do greater works. Destinies are changed and new glory birth at the mention of His name. I am a living testimony because Jesus is doing wonders in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...