Search This Blog

Friday 7 September 2018

Prayer from Acts 3:4-8

Song By Sonnie Badu

Elohim Elohim Jehovah
You are God
Elohim Eohim Jehovah
You are God

And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.  And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.  Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
Acts 3:4‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I exalt you and give you all glory in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for your grace and mercy upon me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for your mercy upon my life and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily increasing my faith in you, you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Father take all form of unbelief that might be in my life off now in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I ask for you presence to continue to guide me in all I do in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I focus on you let your mighty outstrech hand pull me out of all pits of destructions in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let all lame situation in my life receive divine encounter and deliverance in Jesus name

Ancient of days by your might take off my life and destiny every buts that keep me bound in shame in Jesus name

My father henceforth let my life begin to function in a supernatural way beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminte the negative plans of the earthen concerning my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Ancient of days through my life let lives begin to receive supernatural encounter and miracle in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the living water constantly flow in my being replace weakness with strength and subdue all forces contending against me in Jesus name

Abba father arise over my life and all my desires and give me a testimony that will cause me to leap endlessly for joy in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God concerning your life and all that you want to have an encounter on and believe it is done as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a new day ahead and the Lord has gone to make all things work together for my good. Mountains are becoming stepping stones. All dry ground receive the living water and become fruitful. I am encountering the supernatural power of God in all aspect of my life. My days are filled with His light. His life is channelling my destiny right in Jesus name. I walk in glory, dominion, power, grace, wisdom, knowledge, testimonies, success, divine health, abundance, promotion, spiritual upliftment beyond the imagination of man. I am leaping for joy endlessly because the Lord has risen and the time to have mercy and favour me is now. He has set all captive situation free and brought all my heart desires to manifestation. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th Sepetember 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...