Search This Blog

Monday 12 November 2018

Prayer from Luke 22:42

Song

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.”
Luke 22:42 NKJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I give you praise and glory for Who you are to me in Jesus name

Almighty king I bless your majesty and worship you for your grace upon my life in Jesus name

Eternal father I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your love that is forever sufficient in my life in Jesus name

Lord in all that I do grant me grace to do your will even when it seems humanly impossible in Jesus name

Lord as I pray and wait on you renew my strength and replace all fear with faith in you in  Jesus name

Heavenly Father in your mercy let my life constantly give glory to you and fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

Almighty king whatever I do to propagate the gospel let my life never become a way that mislead others from the truth of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your power guide me in everything I lay my hands on and direct my feet to the path you want me to go in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot everything in my lineage that will not want me to live a glorious life in Jesus name

Father let my focus on you be steady and do not let my life yield to circumstances around me in Jesus name

Lord give me victory that will let others know that indeed I serve a living God beyond my imaginations in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my days constantly be illuminated by your light and remove every form of darkness planning to overshadow my life away in Jesus name

Lord eternal deliver my destiny from any power planning to cage me in unwanted circumstance in Jesus name

I decree that this community, nation and body of Christ world wide will enjoy the fullness of the grace of God beyond the understanding of human in Jeuss name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in the light of the world, I can never be in darkness. The Lord is my guide and guard, He watches my step day and night. I can never be disadvantaged, the one that watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. God almighty has set me on a pinnacle of grateness, no power or authority can bring me down. The will of God is manifesting in and through me. My life is filled with blessings, doors of opportunities opened unto me remains open, every thing I lay my hands on prosper. The glory of God shines mightily around my life, I am victorious like never before and His glory shines constantly in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...