Search This Blog

Sunday 18 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 119:105

Song by Kendrick Graham

Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me

Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Lord, I come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood I may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me

As we gaze on your kingly brightness
So our faces display your likeness
Ever changing from glory to glory
Mirrored here may our lives tell your story
Shine on me, shine on me

Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
Psalms 119:105 NKJV

Prayer

Heavenly Father I magnify you and give all glory to your name accept it all in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley I bow before your throne and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your love, forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and all that I engage in this day in Jesus name

Lord shine your light upon my life and take me out of any form of darkness I am in known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord Jesus guide my journey in life with your word and uplift me to the level of victory in Jesus name

Lord I commit my thoughts into your hands fill it with your divine presence so that my utterance henceforth will bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Lord as I get deep in your word, never let me be too familiar in a way that I treat your word with contempt in Jesus name

Ancient of days, I need your delivering hands upon my destiny, deliver me from everything I have attached myself to that is causing my life pain in Jesus name

Lord Jesus by your power make me a light carrier that leads others to your light at all time in Jesus name

King of kings this day speak to me and take off all forms of doubt that is limiting me spiritually or physically in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for everything and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world.The Lord is my light and salvation, He shines His light daily in my life. My path is illuminated by the everlasting light, My wisdom is enlightened by the word of God. My ability is increased and soaked in the strength of Messiah. Therefore weakness has no stand in my life or over my being. I am shining all through life and I scale through all hurdles victoriously because Jehovah is doing great and mighty things through me. I am an overcomer and I can never be put to shame or disppointed. My destiny is covered and cannot be truncated, Jesus is working and moving mountains for my sake. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...