Search This Blog

Friday 2 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 6:1

Song by Todd Galberth

Let praises rise from the inside
From the inside of me
May you delight in the inside
In the inside of me
Come fill my life from the inside
From the inside of me
Set me on fire from the inside
From the inside of me

Cause all I want, Is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high
All I want, Is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high
All I want, Is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high
All I want, Is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high

Fill my life till all, they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all
they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my life till all
they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all
they see is you Lord
Glorify Your nameeeeeeeee!!!

O Lord , do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
Psalms 6:1 NKJV

Prayer

Mighty Father I glorify and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Elohim I give you all the praise and I bow in worship to you this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace of life and opportunity to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Mighty father I thank you for your word that is sent to me daily and for the direction through your word, you deserve all praise in Jesus name

Abba Father have mercy on me and blot out all my transgressions in Jesus mighty name

Holy Spirit I want you more in my life have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord take off my life anything or deeds that might bring your wrath upon me or anyone around me in Jesus name

Father let the thirst and hunger for you daily increase in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate all joy killers waiting to kill my joy in anyway physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot all gathering of the enemies in and around my destiny in Jesus name

Lord you are the consuming fire, burn down every erected altar of disgrace and displeasure over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my life up with your desires for me and never let me run away from your plans for me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am daily filled with more of the Lord. I am continually lifted by The Word, the Holy Spirit is my companion and defence. I am guided by The spirit of the most High. His love radiates through my life.  My father has conquered death on my behalf, therefore evil casket and graves dug out by adversaries to consume me or my household will be filled by those who planned for such and not me or anyone around me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and hide under the shadow of the almighty. I am daily empowered by the King of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...