Search This Blog

Friday 16 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 52:8-9

Song by Sinach

I will sing of your mercy and your love
Of your goodness and your grace
Hallelujah

Oh oh oh glory to your name
I shout it loud
Glory to your name
Oh oh oh glory to your name
I shout it loud
Glory to your name

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glory to your name.

But I am  like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever. I will praise You forever, Because You have done it; And in the presence of Your saints I will wait on Your name, for it is good.
Psalms 52:8‭-‬9 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify you and praise your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is available and sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with new song and for uplifting me daily in your love in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your divine guidance and love showered upon me daily you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord I commit all my engagement this day into your hands have your way and guide me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord let my mouth always be filled with the testimonies of your wonders in Jesus name

Lord make me fruitful in good works and let my labour of love in your vineyard be acceptable before you in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the new things you have started in my life and for perfecting all that needs to be perfected in Jesus name

Lord thank you for delivering me from all forms of fear that might want to keep me in unpleasant situation in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel as I wait on you in life let my life encounter divine visitation in every aspect in Jesus name

My father lift off my life all hinderance that wants to keep me away from glorifying you in anyway in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot everything that is growing thorns in the midst of my joy in Jesus name

Lord let this season be a season of harvest and thanksgiving in my life in every aspect in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will constantly sing of the mercies of my God, His praise will fill my mouth. The Lord has began a marvellous thing in my life and He will bring it to perfect completion in Jesus name. His grace is making ways for me in the wilderness and rivers that overflow with living water in the desert. The Lord is rebuilding and reshaping my life to the glory of His name. Jehovah has kept me in His shield to fulfill glorious purpose in life. I am a living testimony, a success, a conqueror and a blessing in every area in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...