Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 40:9-10

Song

Jehovah we praise you
Jehovah we praise you
We praise your name
We praise your name
Jehovah we praise you

O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!  Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
Isaiah 40:9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship and extol your name

Father thank you for your Grace multiplied daily upon my life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the privilege to witness the last month in the year of 2018 you deserve the praise in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the forgiveness of my sin, if you were to measure my sin lord I wouldn't be able to stand.

Thank you father for the salvation of my soul for not allowing me to perish in sin in the name of Jesus

Father thank you for the good news that you have reserved for me for this month in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the constant harvest you have placed for me this month in Jesus name

I speak over this month that good tidings will locate me and my household in every aspect in Jesus name

I speak over this month at that as I begin it in good health I will end it in praise and divine health in Jesus name

I decree over this month that my steps will be ordered in everything I do in Jesus name

I decree that the joy that overflows with unending measures will be my portion this month and henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over this month that fear will not steal my joy away or deny me of my breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go the atmosphere of uncommon divine favour begin to encompass me in Jesus

I decree that this month I will constantly have floods of testimonies over all awaited testimonies and expectations in my life in Jesus name

I decree that whatever the enemy has in plan to jeopardize my glory will not stand in Jesus name

I decree unending blessings everywhere I go supernatural favour and grace begin to work for me and on my behalf in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over the month and your desires how you want to end this month and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

I decree this month will not know my end or that of my household in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer that good tidings will constantly be her portion in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a bearer of good news. My life is an upward movement only, nothing can ever stop me I am glad I am a child of Jehovah, alpha and Omega Is Working things out for me. This month I will have bountiful harvest. I walk and work in supernatural ability. Jesus is my Inspiration, I am filled with Joy by the living water. His glory is overshadowing my life, my story has happy ending because I am a product of the good news of God. Everywhere I go His goodness works for me, His grace encompass me, His strength is my strength. God is working in my life and I live daily in the word as He works wonders in and through me in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st December  2018©

Happy New Month🎉🎉🏆🎈✨🎇🎆

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...