Search This Blog

Sunday 11 November 2018

Prayer from Romans 8:28

Song by Travis Greene

All things are working for my good
'Cause He's intentional
Never failing
I know that all things are working for my good
He's intentional
Never failing

All things are working
All things are working for my good
'Cause He's intentional
He's intentional
And He's never failing, never failing

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 NKJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father I give you praise for all you do constantly for me those i can and cannot see you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Isreal arise over my life and take preeminence over everything that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord henceforth relieve me of every burden that keeps me in unpleasant position in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every power working against my glory known or unknown in Jesus name

Father in every situation i feel so helpless arise and come to my aid before the enemy make a ridicule of my life in Jesus name

Awesome God terminate the cause of all pain and generational disgrace over my life and generation in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) that keeps my heart beat faster than it ought to step in and give me testimonies in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over all conspiracy known or unknown in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree all things are working for my good either the enemy likes it or not I will testify in Jesus name

I decree my life will not suffer loss or any form of double jeopardy physically, spiritually, financially or any aspect of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for things you want to work for you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

I overturn the table of destiny exchange that the enemy is using against my household and I in Jesus name

Thank you Lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am excelling in every area, things are working for my good, I will never be disadvantaged. Whatever stands as barrier or hinderance in my breakthrough is lifted and totally removed in Jesus name. The Lord is breaking protocols for me in every aspect. He is causing my joy to overshadow every pain planned or not. I am coming out victorious and successfully. This year will not know my end, My destiny will continue to glow in the glory of Christ because I am an overcomer in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...