Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Prayer from John 4:38

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in your presence
There is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope

There’s no one like you, Jesus
There’s no one like you, in all the earth
There’s no one like You, Jesus
There’s no one like you

You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God
Awesome is your name

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
John 4:38 KJV

Prayer

Holy Spirit of God I worship you and give you praise in Jesus name

Everlsting king I bow before you and give you all glory you deserve it all in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the knowledge of your word which is the truth in my life in Jesus name

Mighty king have your way in all I will be doing this day in Jesus name

Lord let your word begin to manifest the results of your promises in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days glorify yourself in my destiny let the world see you daily in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the God that turns situations around in my life turn all situations around to your glory henceforth in Jesus name

Lord rain you abundance in my life and over all that I do and let me always have reasons to glorify you in Jesus name

My father arise over my life and let your banner of protection cover me and my household from all fierce darts of enemy fired against us in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever has remained impossible over my life for so long lay your hands on it today in Jesus name

Lord I commit the source of this morning prayer unto you, arise and change whatever impossible situation in her life daily in Jesus name

Lord eternal that which has been a heart desire for your daughter you use for this daily prayer of Be Inspired grant it unto her beyond her imaginations in Jesus name

Father send your rain of favour over all my labour in life and never let me labour in vain or labour for others to reap in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life begin to enjoy your unending riches beyond my natural ability and imaginations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The words and promises of God will come to pass in my life, it will never end. The glory of God overshadows my life and His name will always fill my mouth. I am a blessing everywhere I go, at home or abroad my life remains a blessing. The goodness of God is speaking over every labour in my life. Henceforth all labour is replaced with favour. I have a new song, My life is filled with new wine. No longer will I tarry in the place of the forgotten or the unfortunates, tides are changing for good and to the glory of God in my life in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th Novemeber 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...