Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Prayer from James 1:22-25

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow, Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
All I am is yours

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in  it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.James 1:22‭-‬25 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty father I exalt you and give all praise and glory to you

Jehovah I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my shot comings in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your love and kindness showered on me daily in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me and take absolute control of all that I will engage in this day in Jesus name

Father help me not to be hearer of the word or preacher alone but a dilligent doer of the word in Jesus name

Lord my father remove everything that spoils my image or representation of you through my deeds in Jesus name

Lord almighty purify my heart and take off my life any and everything that stops your presence from overflowing in and through me in Jesus name

Lord eternal i release myself henceforth for your glorious use, let my life continue to shine the light of your gospel in every area I find myself in life in Jesus name

Father even where it is difficult to portray the gospel never let me give in to the pressures of this world and deny the gospel in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to stay focused on your plan for me from this earth till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord throughout my life let me constantly enjoy the liberty released into my life through The word in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I overflow with the divine presence of the Most High. His glory tabernacles in my life daily. My life is a representation of the works of Jehovah, I live to please God and not man. I am a joint heir with Christ Jesus, I live in this world but I am not of this world. I have the presence of God in and around me because greater is He that is in me than He that is in this world. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My life is incomplete without Jehovah with Him I can move mountains and level all valleys because I carry His supernatural ability to do all things. Christ is my strength and my source, weakness cannot overshadow my life because Jesus is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...