Search This Blog

Friday 2 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 92:4

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful 
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out, I'll 
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering 
Though there's pain in the offering 
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out I'll 
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name, oh

For You, Lord , have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.
Psalms 92:4 NKJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and glorify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Father Lord I bless your majesty for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love and mercy that endueth forever

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of all my shortcomings and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of day I bow to you this day and I worship you, never let anything take away my worship in Jesus name

Abba Father thank you for your blessings you constantly pour on me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the open doors and for taking me to the height adversaries never thought I will reach in life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your victorious ability that has been released into my life to function in Jesus name

Lord thank you for permanently erasing every evil agreement against your will concerning my life known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing murmuring with constant praise in my life and household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me peace in all areas of life that I have lacked it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing the workers of iniquity to kill my dreams or aspirations in life in Jesus name

*Give advance thanks to God over all you can think of, Also thank God for your family, church, community, nation*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The blessings of the Lord surrounds me richly, His faithfulness fills my life always, His glory shine on me and through me daily. The fearless warrior who doesn't need to go to a battle to win it, is constantly working on my behalf. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, every tongue rising against me in judgement is totally condemned. The Lord is risen in my life, it is my set time for favor and breakthrough is my portion all around. I excel even in task that is difficult for the most intelligent of the world, because the one who is the true wisdom and giver of understanding is my father and He lives in me. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...