Search This Blog

Saturday 17 November 2018

Prayer from Luke 18:2-5

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made Heaven and Earth

He said He would not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved;
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forever more

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord

saying: “There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man.  Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’  And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man,  yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.’ ”
Luke 18:2‭-‬5 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and extol your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your Holy name and give you praise for your grace and kindness over me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on calvary for my sake in the name of Jesus

Father thank you for being my help at all time and for not keeping me stranded in needs or wants in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the open heaven over all my heart desires in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of generational sin that has been crying and demanding justice over my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for your love that overshadows everything in my life in Jesus name

Abba concerning my utmost heart desire arise and raise help for me in Jesus name

Jehovah let helpers of destiny locate me even where I least expect in Jesus name

My father in anyway I have depended on human being and I have been let down replace such source with your supernatural and divine help in Jesus name

Lord let people who you have called to help me begin to locate me, even helpers from my past generations, let them locate me and my family in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) I need your help, even when it seem impossible I want your help to make all impossibility possible in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise and send your help to this nation and deliver us from leaders that will not do your will in Jesus name

My father I have no other God but you, where I have been laughed to scorn raise help for me and show me your divine breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord the animals in the field do not lack, where my back has been hit severally against the wall arise today and give me victory and consistent breakthrough in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance for all His help you had before, you have now and you will have and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My feet will not slide into the plot of the evil doers. The Lord is my help and salvation, He has delivered me from all works of flesh and power of enemy. The Lord has opened a new door concerning my life in all areas. The Lord is my shield and my strength. Kings are coming to my rising, whatever I lay my hands on prospers henceforth. Things I have desired for so long are manifesting according to the will of God. The Lord has torn the veil of demacation, I have free access into greater places. It is my season and time to shine glory be to Jehovah. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th Novemeber 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...