Search This Blog

Sunday 27 January 2019

Prayer from John 9:34-37

Song by Travis Greene

We wait on You
Everybody's moving
Everyone is going somewhere
With everything they're trying
Just to make it
To a place where I am not there

But when the noise is over
A still small voice you will hear
I hope that you believe me
When I tell ya
That I'll handle all of your cares
Just wait on me

Be still and know, that I am God
Be still and know, that I am God
Just trust and know, that I am God
And I'm in control, I am still; God

They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.  Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?  He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?  And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
John 9:34‭-‬37 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king the eternal and forever living God I magnify your name

King of glory I bow in adoration to you and give all the praise to you because you deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the privilege to witness this beautiful day in Jesus name

Most high king thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your love  upon my life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your grace made available for me in every area of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you this day terminate every negative expectations over my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty negate all decrees said concerning me from the pit of hell standing against my purpose in life in Jesus name

Father disgrace as many using the situations in my life either past or present as a label in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king uproot all root cause in my life that is making me stay in unpleasant condition in Jesus name

Father as many petitioning my glory in life silence them in Jesus name

King of glory terminate every associations of antagonisers risen against my life in Jesus name

Father that which has caused blockage to my spiritual sight from birth let your hand of revelations remove them off and let me begin to see even in my spiritual state in Jesus name

Lord Jesus uproot as many waiting at the edge of my breakthrough against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty this year let that which I have walked around with for so long that needs to be off my life for me to have breakthrough, be taken off now in Jesus name

Lord remove every garments upon my destiny that doesn't bring glory to you now in Jesus name

Lord show to as many power principalities or authorities asking where my God is that you are indeed a living God who is working wonders in my life in Jesus name

I decree an end comes to every negative memory and thoughts that limits me or brings weariness upon my soul in Jesus name

Lord send your consuming fire to consume every petitions written against me or my household spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Father that situation(mention) that I have wept over and waited for change concerning let my change start now in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning this daily prayer devotion, the source and as many lives that you touch through it let there be a miraculous exchange spiritually that will right all spiritual or physical wrongs in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are the great teacher teach me in all that I do in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation that every power contending with purpose of God over your nation should be totally crippled and brought to end in Jesus name*

*Personal prayer*

Thank you everlasting God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I live in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is experiencing a brand new touch, that which has been stagnated receive divine release. No petition written or signed against me and against the purpose of God for me shall stand. My father  has set me on the height of glory, I experience a new dawn henceforth. My life is not ordinary, I live an extraordinary life, mountains are becoming stepping stones to greater heights. All that are impossible are becoming possible. I walk into new doors of opportunities of greatness, my hands are becoming fruitful in every area. My sense receives new life and glory. I am a success all around no more limitations I am glowing always in Jesus mighty name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th January 2019©[Day 28]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...