Search This Blog

Monday 21 January 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song by Hezekiah Walker

I am
Grateful for the things
That you have done
Yes, I'm grateful for the vic-tories we've won
I could go on and on and on
About your works

Because I'm grateful, grateful, so grateful
Just to praise you lord
Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
It's Gratefulness

Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Grateful, Gratefulness
It's flowing from my heart

Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
It's Gratefulness

Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

Prayer

My Father and My God, I worship and extol you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for being God in my life and your power that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your word that is daily sent to me in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me understanding of your grace over my life in Jesus name

Lord as I step out henceforth let your grace begin to work over my life and everything that concerns me beyond my human understanding in Jesus name

Lord in every area that human weakness has tabernacled upon my life let your grace replace such weakness with divine strength in Jesus name

Father above all my thoughts and doing let me begin to function in abundant grace in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life showcase gratitude to you even beyond my own ability and understanding in Jesus name

Lord almighty wherever I have thought it is Impossible for me to breakthrough henceforth let me begin to experience divine open doors to breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree into this week that my life will experience elevation from the Most High beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

I command my feet to take me to places of divine encounter henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the power of Christ works in me and my household beyond our understanding in Jesus name

I decree all that I have been expecting that has cease to manifest receive speed of God to manifest to the glory of His name in Jesus name

I decree uncommon favour and mercy begin to speak on my behalf wherever I can or cannot appear in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God is shining over my life and I am enveloped in His divine glory henceforth in Jesus name

I decree no more room for labour loss  or any loss in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree my life is moving upward into place of divine fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree I will not die young neither will I be replaced by anyone, I will fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live and dwell in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My glory is shining brighter and brighter by day, my destiny is moving higher and higher. Grace is working for me in all areas of life. Whatever has been impossible in my life henceforth receives the power of possibility. I have upon me grace to move above and beyond my peers. My life is daily controlled by the power of God through His word. The elements of each day work in my favour, my feet are ordered by God therefore, I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The lord directs my going out and coming in, the lord directs all my interactions. Wherever I go favour encompass me, wherever my name is mention His grace speaks for me. This is my year of jubilee, I receive divine restoration in all that I have lost spiritually, maritally, financially, academically or physically. My life is controlled by God therefore I can never be at loss of anything because my God is the God of abundance. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspires (by His word) 21st January 2019 [Day 21]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...