Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Prayer from John 3:6-8

Song by Patrick Dopson

You are Jesus.
You're my strong tower- Jesus.
My strength this hour- Jesus.
You’re my deliverer- Yes you are-Jesus.
My hope and my future Jesus
Source and my shelter- Jesus.
You’re my savior, keeper my friend

Lord, I need you to take my hand and see me through
And now I need your grace, to find that place, you call me to.
You crafted me in secrecy and I know there’s plans that you have for me.
Protect me from my enemies
I know that you will rescue me as I rest in you, you will keep me.

You are Jesus.
You're my strong tower -Jesus.
My strength this hour- Jesus.
Yes you are, you’re my deliverer- yeah Jesus
My hope and my future Jesus
My source and my shelter- Jesus. Yes you are, Yes you are- My savior, keeper my friend
Yes you are!

You will finish what you started
Complete what you’ve begun
Though the enemy has lied and said I’m done
But I know you better than that. You’ve kept me safe this far.
It’s time for you to show just who you are.
Cause you are Jesus

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.   Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.   The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Master of the Universe I worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Great redeemer I give you all praise and glory for you alone deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord of lords thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks expressly over my life and for the peace I receive daily from you in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the salvation of my soul, Lord keep me in your word and will till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord you never start an incomplete task that which you have started in me complete them with testimonies in Jesus name

Lord give me insight and divine understanding into living a righteous life daily in Jesus name

Lord make me an instrument that will be sold out for soul winning henceforth in Jesus name

Father I commit before you as many who are yet to have an encounter with you that will save their soul let this day and the entire year not pass without them giving their lives to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father I commit(mention) into you today touch their lives and bring them to the knowledge of the one and only true saviour in Jesus name

Lord my father any act or attitude I possess that might lead souls away from you reveal them to me and grant me Grace to stop and totally let go of such henceforth in Jesus name

My father erase from my life any form of unbelief that can rubbish my salvation now or when I see you in glory in Jesus name

Father help me to consistently be a doer of your word and not just a teacher, reader, preacher or hearer alone in Jesus name

My father let your love in me grow daily so that I will live a life that constantly spread your love to all regardless of who they are in Jesus name

Lord help me in anyway I struggle to walk or work in your will in Jesus name

Almighty God I commit my journey on earth into your hands lead me and direct me according to your plans and purpose for me in Jesus name

Father I commit as many on mission field unto your hand continue to guide their steps and lead them to places filled with souls to gain into your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord in all my daily activities grant me the enablement to shine the light of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord guide me to always live a life that is according to the leading of the Holy Spirit regardless of where I find myself or what situation I find myself in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved to serve, I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am a child of light delivered out of darkness through salvation. My father has redeem me for a purpose, I am an agent of change for the End Time. My salvation is key to the salvation of other souls. Through me the kingdom of heaven will be populated as I live a life that pleases the Most High king. Christ Jesus is my righteousness, My shield and the lamp that lights my path. I do not live in the darkness of this world because Christ has saved me from the fallen world. I rise up daily because His word is effective in my life. I have a purpose to fulfill on earth and I will live to fulfill that purpose to the glory of God. Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd January 2019 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...