Search This Blog

Sunday 20 January 2019

Prayer from Psalms 22:27-28

Song by James Fortune

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God

For you have fought for me
Defeated death for me
The weight of sin you've carried for me
Your never ending love
What you gave for us
Is far more greater than anything

The whole earth will acknowledge the Lord and return to him. All the families of the nations will bow down before him. For royal power belongs to the Lord . He rules all the nations.
Psalms 22:27‭-‬28 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I give you all praise and worship your wonderful name in Jesus name

Everlasting king I glorify your name and magnify you in all areas over my life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that is sent to me daily to lead me in the path you want me to go in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy that prevail above any and every judgement that rise against me in Jesus name

Lord thank you your word sent to me this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your name and grace to dwell upon your word at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you for defeating death for me in all areas in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the enablement to to walk according to your will in Jesus name

Lord all power belongs to you in every area any power is being used against my life render such power useless in Jesus name

I terminate every authority of darkness fashioned against my glory in life in Jesus name

I disgrace every opposing force causing any storm to rage over my life and household in Jesus name

I destroy all joy killer waiting at the edge of my glory to kill my joy in Jesus name

I command my destiny out of the position of obscurity and begin to shine in every place I appear in Jesus name

I uproot every plant or seed sown to cause discord in the place of unity over my life and household in Jesus name

I terminate all glory gazer watching and waiting for my day of greatness in order for them to strike in Jesus name

I destroy all fingers pointing havoc into my life henceforth be terminated in Jesus name

I decree I am a royal priesthood henceforth every sign upon my life spiritually or physically that doesn't show my royalty in Christ be erased permanently in Jesus name

*Begin to decree what you want and back it with the power in the name of Jesus*

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer let the power in your word be evidence through all she does on Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my helper, He is the lifter up of my hands. The lord almighty is fearless and mighty to save. He is my saviour and He has delivered me from the snare of Fowler. The lord has made my life His place of existence. My destiny is a tabernacle of the Most High king. My glory is embedded in His glory. I am not afraid of thousands that rise against me because the Lord is my shield. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and hide under the shadow of the almighty. The Lord hasn't forgotten me because my name is written on his hand. I am the apple of God's eyes and I fear not evil. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired By His Word 20th January 2019 ©[Day 20]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...