Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Prayer from Matthew 28 6,9-10

Song by Nicole C. Mullen

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testify
This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives
The very same God that spins things in orbit
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken

He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said [He would]. Come! See the place where He was lying. And as they went, suddenly, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” And they went to Him and took hold of His feet [in homage] and worshiped Him [as the Messiah]. Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid; go and tell My brothers to leave for Galilee, and there they will see Me [just as I promised].”
MATTHEW 28:6‭, ‬9‭-‬10 AMP

Prayer

King of glory I exalt you and magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Awesome God I worship your holy name for you are good and your mercy is forever Hallelujah

Lord thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your mercy upon my life and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba father this is day you have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it, nothing will hinder my joy in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your death and resurrection

I decree I am a living testimony in Jesus name

I decree no more dominance of death and  sickness upon my life and household in Jesus name

I decree the power that raise Jesus from death is working extensively in my life in Jesus name

I command every spirit of doubt out of my life in Jesus name

I decree that all spirit of fruitlessness in my life is totally removed in Jesus name

I conquer every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life in Jesus name

I rule over fear and all spirit of negativity upon my life in Jesus name

I decree my life experience divine transformation daily in Jesus name

I destroy every power of grave upon my destiny in Jesus name

I decree my faith is daily empowered no limitations in anyway in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working things around for my good. I serve a living God, He was crucified, died and rose from death for my salvation. Death has no power over my heavenly father. My life glows in the light of the Most High king, the one who controls time and seasons. He is in control of my life and all that I do. I do not function on ordinary thoughts I function in extraordinary level. His grace is sufficient for me, I am for signs and wonders and I am taught by the Lord. I am skilled to do greater works in all sphere of life. Everywhere I go or my name is mentioned favour speaks for me and the glory of God shines over me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th January 2019 ©[Day 30]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...