Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Prayer from Proverbs 30:24-28

Song by Hillsong

This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me 
I give You praise
All that I adore 
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart 
I give You my soul
I live for you alone
And every breath that I take 
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your ways in me

There are four things that are small on the earth, But they are exceedingly wise: The ants are not a strong people, Yet they prepare their food in the summer; The shephanim are not a mighty folk, Yet they make their houses in the rocks; The locusts have no king, Yet all of them go out in groups; You may grasp the lizard with your hands, Yet it is in kings’ palaces. PROVERBS 30:24‭-‬28 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I give you all the praise and glory for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for your grace and mercy that is made available to me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for my going out and coming in on Jesus name

Merciful God thank you for this precious day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the salvation of my soul, you deserve all the praise in Jesus Name

Almighty king I commit my life and entire being into your care have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord I have no other help greater than you arise and help me in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my life every struggle that I have entered into due to me not honouring you as I ought to in Jesus name

Jehovah take off every delay that is in my way of progress in Jesus name

Adonai change everything that needs to be changed in my life that has remained in one position year in and year out in Jesus name

Glorious king grant me Grace to function in the way you want me to, beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Elohim you are the living God over every labour that is causing life to be unpleasant have your way and give me peace and pleasant surprise in Jesus name

King of glory that which is being use to mock my destiny by workers of iniquity and people around me, today step in and cause a miraculous and extraordinary change in Jesus name

Father the ants do not break sweat yet you make provision for them for all their needs Jesus remember me today

Lord eternal concerning my heart desires let  me see your hand at work in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over everything you need God to intervene in and believe that it is settled in Jesus name*

*Intercede for people in captivity especially people held against their will because of their faith in Christ, ask God to Cause a change in the atmosphere henceforth and let them be released in Jesus name*

*Pray for those on sick bed, the homeless, people in need as the lord leads you*

Lord I lift your child used for this daily prayer before you, meet her at the point of her needs in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am on the lord's side and the lord is by my side. As long as I live the hand of God works in me. I will never know any lack because Jehovah Jireh is my provider, I will not live in sickness or ill health because Jehovah Rapha is my healer. I will not live in disgrace or defeat because Jehovah Nissi is my victory. He is my ever present help in times of need. The lord is my supply therefore I will not know any lack, physically, spiritually, financially, academically, maritally, mentally and other aspects of my life. The lord leads in my life and I follow because He is my creator. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd January 2019 ©[Day 23]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...