Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2019

Prayer from lamentations 5:19

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Thou, O Lord , remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.
Lamentations 5:19 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty you are the victorious one I worship you

Father I exalt you and magnify your name

Jesus thank you for this great new dawn and opportunity to be alive in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord my father have your way in me and establish your promises concerning me in Jesus name

Great I am, I release my life to you for your exceeding power and love you have endowed me with to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

Everlasting creator have your way in and through me establish your grace and love concerning my life all around in Jesus name

King of king erase all that is not meant to be in my life causing my life not to bring glory to you in Jesus name

Abba you are the deliverer arise and deliver me from everything that wants to swallow my glory physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Jehovah speak to me this day as I come to your throne and join believers to worship you speak your word into my souls and let me experience transformation in Jesus name

Lord in all areas I and knocking for open doors,  let the doors be opened unto me and give me the great blessings in all areas in Jesus name

Father dethrone all power and authority lording over my destiny against your purpose and will for me in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is alive in me, doing wonders and changing destiny, lines are falling in pleasant places for me. My testimony is uncommon because I experience uncommon favour and glory always. The spirit of God is risen in me and upon me directing my life in the way the almighty wants me to go. I am a carrier of His divine glory. My life is facing elevation all around. I receive abundance in all that I do, I will not labour in vain neither will I labour for others to eat. My life is experiencing season of rejoicing from day to day no moment of pain will over shadow my joy because the peace of God is evident in me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 13th January 2019 ©[Day 13th]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...