Search This Blog

Thursday 10 January 2019

Prayer from Psalms 31:3

Song

You deserve the glory
And the Honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your holy name

For you are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

You are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalms 31:3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship your name and I give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

I honour you Lord of lords for your grace and mercy that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for this blessed day and grace to be counted among the living in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love that is evident in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for sending  your word to me daily and for shining your light on my path through your word in Jesus name

Lord I have no other god I have come to you just as I am, I need you like never before have your way in Jesus name

Father concerning every situation in my life those I do or don't understand guide me beyond my human ability in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) that I feel like all hope is Lost arise and show yourself mighty and renew my hope in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from all wrong accusations or alligations that I know or do not know off in Jesus name

Lord where I have depended on man instead of you and they have let me down arise to my aid as I come to you and be my help henceforth in Jesus name

Lord whatever is making me believing less in prayer and taking steps of faith bring an end to such today in Jesus name

Lord in my life open all doors that needs to be opened and give me access to greater place you want me to showcase my glory in Jesus name

Father guide the vessel used for this daily prayers always in Jesus name

Lord let my life benefit from your truth against all lies of the enemies in Jesus name

Father concerning ( mention) I need a change now visit me and fine tune my life to experience change with your mighty outstretched arm in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world, the lord is my guide, He is a warrior. He is my shield and the restorer of my hope, my life is not hopeless because God has restored all lost hope. I am enjoying the new dawn of His mighty hands and power over my life, I glow in every area because the Lord is shining His life through me. No power can overpower me because God is my strength and deliverer. I am set free from known or unknown entity fighting against my destiny spiritually or physically. I am filled with the power of the Holy Ghost, whatever I lose is losed and whatever I bind is bound because the power of God works through my declaration and utterances. I am a success, and I am blessed by God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 10th January 2019  © [Day 10]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...