Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:5

Song

I have no power of my own
I have no power of my own
Holy Spirit I look up to you
Help me, I have no power of my own

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2 Corinthians 3:5 KJV

Prayer
Almighty king the excellent and great one I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give all praise to you for who you are and what you do for me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine I welcome you this day have your way and manifest greatly in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this excellent day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgiveness all my short comings in Jesus name

King of glory in anyway I have depended on myself help me Lord to remember  that my dependency is in you in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) vindicate me and help me to overcome in Jesus name

Lord eternal over every step I take henceforth I need you to direct me beyond my own imagination in Jesus name

Lord my father concerning all my dreams and aspirations in life you are my hope give me victory in Jesus name

Lord Eternal elevate my destiny to the position of fulfilling the purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord my sufficiency is in you henceforth let my life begin to experience the transformation that comes as a result of my sufficiency in you in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over things you have tried but need the divine hand of God to see you through*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer let her enjoy your sufficiency beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Lord concerning all my plans let me beging to overflow in divine sufficiency and remove every tag of stagnation and backwardness in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of someone*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My father is the great provider, His name is Jireh God of all abundance. He is my sufficiency I will never lack or sorrow in anyway. He makes provision for me in all aspects of life. My dreams are coming to fruition because God is in charge of all that I do. My father has caused divine shift in the atmosphere for me. He has made all that has been impossible possible. Over my health, my finance, my academics, my career, my life and other situation every thing that seem not enough has become more than enough because I depend on the God who never fails and He is manifesting His greatness daily. My God is a winner hence I win daily, loss is not my portion in any aspect of life Jesus is doing great thing in and through me and I testify daily glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th January 2019 ©[Day 17]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...