Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 13:5

Song by William McDowell

Our Father
All of Heaven roars Your name
Sing louder
Let this place erupt with praise
Can you hear it
The sound of Heaven touching earth
The sound of Heaven touching earth...

Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down...

King Jesus
You're the name we're lifting high
Your glory
Shaking up the earth and sky
Revival
We wanna see Your Kingdom here
We wanna see Your Kingdom here

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God you are my redeemer and provider I worship your majesty in Jesus name

My hope and ever present help I magnify you and glorify you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks life rather than judgement over my life daily in Jesus name

Abba have your way this day let my life consistently showcase your glory in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have felt lonely or weighed down by the affairs of life fill me with courage through your word in Jesus name

Lord eternal whatever it is that makes me feel unwanted in any aspect of life let your love begin to replace such feelings henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit continue to show your presence in my life and all that I engage in in Jesus name

Lord eternal grant me Grace to live a life of contentment in Jesus name

Lord no matter what I face in life, let my focus be fixed on you always and nothing else in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill my heart with your peace and let my utterances be of blessings to me and all around me to the glory of God

Lord almighty this year open my eyes to see more of You and fill my life with your will always in Jesus name

Jehovah tear down every walls of distractions, delay and hinderance in my life and family henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) I want to feel your presence at work beyond my human understanding henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal concerning my plans for the year and beyond, guide me and let my path be guarded by You so it will all end in testimonies in Jesus name

Jesus you are my strength, remove all form of weakness either in my thoughts, plans or physical ability in your precious name amen

Lord over your child used for this daily prayer manifest your power and yourself in Jesus name

Lord in my nation and land of residence take all the glory over the entire nations beyond the purpose of any man Or workers of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper, He is the shade on my right hand, the son shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. The Lord is my shield and divine protector, He will never leave me nor forsake me because I am His child. I am a vessel unto honour and glory, the king of kings is My father and the master planner of my life. I do not live my life under obscurity of this world and workers of darkness. I live in light The light of God is my light therefore my light will always shine beyond the plans of Man in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th January 2019©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...