Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Prayer from Matthew 5:16

Song by Graham Kendrick

Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me

Shine, jesus, shine
Fill this land with the father's glory
Blaze, spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Lord, i come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood i may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me

As we gaze on your kingly brightness
So our faces display your likeness
Ever changing from glory to glory
Mirrored here may our lives tell your story
Shine on me, shine on me

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and give all praise to you accept it all in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify your name you are great and mighty to be praised be thou glorified in Jesus name

Ancient of days I bow before your throne and surrender myself and my all to you have your way in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the mercy that speaks concerning my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is sent to me daily as I live in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for your never failing grace that you shower on me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing me out of darkness into your marvelous light in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine I worship you for your exceeding love that is evident in my life in Jesus name

My father guide me with your light to the place you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord eternal direct my feet to the place of my destiny fulfillment in life and never allow anything or any power to overcome me negatively in Jesus name

Lord in all that I do let my life showcase your light beyond the plans of any man in Jesus name

Lord almighty take off my path every hinderance set at the gate of my glory causing me any form of delay in Jesus name

Almighty father in every way I need to go through that road blocks has been erected spiritually destroy them now on Jesus name

My Lord and my king put an end to any recurrent and unpleasant happenings around my life and family now in Jesus name

Father in the midst of every darkness of this life shine your light through me in Jesus name

I pull down and negate every laws and decrees causing my life any form of stagnations and delay in Jesus name

I terminate every altar and gathering proposing downfall into my life in any way in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for the light of God to shine through all that seem unclear in your life and around you mention them and believe as you pray in Jesus name*

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many using it as devotional darkness will not overshadow our lights in Jesus name

Thank you almighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world, the lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear or be afraid of, The Lord is the strength of my life, He destroys every risen and non risen battle against me because I am His child. The Lord is my divine guide and guardian, He leads my feet always and changes situation to my favour. My father is shaking and moving whatever needs to be shaken or moved in my life. My life is the temple of God's marvellous works. I will not be disappointed, I will not be disgraced, He has turned around situation  that keeps my head bow to situations that makes me leap for Joy. His name is Jesus the way maker and mover of mountain, He is my divine source and I will never lack. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 8th January 2019 © [Day 8]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...