Search This Blog

Monday 14 January 2019

Prayer from 2 Kings 8:3,6


Song by Jason Nelson

This is my year of Jubilee
Everything that was stolen is returned to me
Every chain removed I'm free
This is my year of Jubilee
This is my year of Jubilee

This is my year of Jubilee
Everything that was stolen is returned to me
Every chain removed I'm free
This is my year of Jubilee
This is my year of Jubilee

Yes I'm claiming my inheritance
Everything that was stolen from me
The year of release is overtaking me (running after me)

I proclaim it this is my year
And it came to pass at the seven years' end, that the woman returned out of the land of the Philistines: and she went forth to cry unto the king for her house and for her land.  And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, Restore all that was hers, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now.
2 Kings 8:3‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer

Hossanah to you most high king for you are God in All your ways

Abba father I magnify and give you total praise for the grace to be alive today in Jesus name

Thank you king of kings for the privilege to be saved and for the power of restoration through your word in my life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercy upon my life and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that you have sent to me today in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the entrance of your word brings life and understanding to me at all time in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day and I lift before you all loss that has kept my life stagnant today let the process of my restoration begin in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot from my life any form of hinderance to my full restoration in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever or whoever is holding back my blessing today let your power of release be upon my blessing and let me be located in Jesus name

Almighty God destroy from my life every form of waste that has entered my life known or unknown in Jesus name

Heavenly father in your will and mercy put an end to every joy killer standing at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name

Father redirect my feet to the place of my harvest now in Jesus name

Lord that which I have pushed consistently for but has seem futile this year make it a success for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king change my story this day all that I do not want anymore let me begin to experience change in Jesus name

Father whatever needs to be mine that is in the confinement of any authority let there be a release over them now and let me receive them speedily in Jesus name

Lord eternal in anyway I have been displaced in my place of testimony fix me in Jesus name

Father you are my advocate in every area that I cannot even appear but I am being discussed physically or spiritually advocate for me in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for giving me victory in all areas I need it and I am overdue for it in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot every plant growing to oppose me spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Father terminate every activity purposed to cause delay over my restoration in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let as many withholding whatever belongs to me be exposed and rubbish their power in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your restoration henceforth in all areas you are due, not due or overdue for it and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord almighty over the vessel use for this daily prayer let your restoration power be effective in every aspect she needs it henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God over this land and nation cause a release of your restoration power over years of loss that is causing or might cause set back in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Victory belongs to Jesus in every situation, therefore I experience victory always. My time of divine restoration is now. All that was stolen, forcefully taken physically or spiritually from me,  I am receiving back henceforth in Jesus name. The power of God is working behind the scene over my life, I am daily lifted and highly favoured. My days of new blessing and expedient glory is here. No more delay, no more denial, no more rejection, no more cancellation, no more refusal, no more disgrace. I am in the season of restoration, all void has been filled by God. I will never have a moment of shame, everywhere I go and everything in my life is filled with praise because God has smiled on me and opened the book of rememberance concerning me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 15th January 2019 ©[Day 15]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...