Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Prayer from Psalms 27:1-2

Song

I love the man of Galilee
For He has done so very much for me
He has forgiven me all my sin
And send the Holy Ghost to me
I love the man of Galilee

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psalms 27:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and glorify your name

Lord eternal thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living today in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me daily in Jesus name

Father thank you for the confidence you give to me daily to overcome the plans of adversaries in Jesus name

Lord you are my light bring me out of every obscure situation I might be in, in Jesus name

Father give me the grace to rise above every limitation placed before me in life in Jesus name

I decree I am a success in every aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my life can never be destroyed by any power or force of darkness in Jesus name

I decree my destiny in life will not be truncated in Jesus name

I decree upon my household and I, we will not walk into the trap of enemy or fall as prey to any workers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree upon this nation that the gates of hell will not prevail over all that concerns us in Jesus name

I decree every power assigned to bring me shame and disgrace is totally destroyed in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and my salvation and the strength of my life. He keeps and order my step in the path He wants me to go. The lord is my keeper, He wins all battle that rise against me. The lord avenges for me daily, I do not fight battles because the one who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world. The lord is my shield and buckler, my steps are guided to place of destiny fulfillment, I will never be found at the wrong place at the wrong time, the lord guides me to the right place at the right time. I serve the living God, in whom there is no shadow of turning, His grace is forever sufficient for me, I am a conqueror, an overcomer, a pace setter, I rule and reign with Christ daily as I live because my life emulates Christ always. Hallelujah, glory be to God in the highest!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th January 2019©[Day 16]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...