Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2019

Prayer from Psalms 75:1

Song by Don Moen

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

Give thanks

Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
Psalms 75:1 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and give you all praise and glory accept them all in Jesus name

Everlasting King I magnify you for your love that is daily showered upon me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Master of the universe thank you for your mercy released upon me daily and for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the salvation of my soul through your death and the eternal life I received through your resurrection from death in Jesus name

Lord thank you for providing shelter for me and means of livelihood in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this nation and for as many in power ruling over the nation in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for intervening in the economy of this nation and for saving us from all destructions man made or not in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my family, thank you for being our God and source of provision you alone deserve all glory in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the new doors of opportunity you have opened unto me and for removing all disgrace off my path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking protocols for my sake and for making way out of no way for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for your banner of victory upon my life and destiny and for not allowing me to perish in known or unknown battle in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the church of Jesus Christ and for as many vessel you are using, thank you lord for upholding them all in Jesus name

Master of the universe thank you for putting an end to disgrace that was hanging over my destiny in Jesus

Lord thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning me and my household and for putting an end to secret and open tears in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the release of abundance and increase over all that I look up to you for in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for being my shining light and for not allowing me to perish over known or unknown circumstances of darkness in Jesus name

Lord thank you concerning all my heart cries and desires that I have been unsure of, thank you for making room for me and giving me extraordinary victory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers never let the reasons to give thank end in her life in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God concerning all your personal petition and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the Word of God. I live in righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty is a warrior and He is fearless, He is my shield and the way maker. The Lord is my help and deliverer. The lord is my protector and defence. He has filled my life with His favour, I am daily enlightened through the word of God. The Lord has calmed all storm and made every way crooked in my life straight. The lord has stopped all battles risen or not risen against me. I am a success always, I am the head and not the tail. The fear of God increase daily in me, My faith in God is daily strengthened. No matter who surrounds me I am not moved because the Lord is my shield, my glory and the lifter of my hands. He is in charge of my life, He daily guides and guards me. I am a living testimony and my mouth is filled with thanks because God is good to me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th January 2019 ©[Day 25]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...