Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2019

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 3:11

Song by Sinach

You are able [x2]
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able
Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God

You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
All things are possible with you

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
1 Thessalonians 3:11 KJV

Prayer

Most High king I worship your name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Mighty father I thank you for your love upon my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks upon my life in Jesus name

Eternal God thank you for the power in your name that works for me in life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the miracles you perform through your word in my life the one I can or cannot see you deserve all praise in Jesus name

Lord as I depend solely on your word let me experience your presence and mighty power in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord remove all form of distractions off my path that might keep me in the place you do not want me to be in Jesus name

Lord open the gates of heaven and pour your abundance on me in  every area and make lack a thing of the past in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am enjoying greatness of God henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my path is directed by the most High and the Holy spirit leads me everywhere I go in Jesus name

I decree my life is a channel of divine elevation in all areas in Jesus name

I decree the king of glory is making all that seem impossible very possible through His outstretched arm upon my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost as the Lord enables you if you can't pray as the lord leads you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me , IAM operating in the power of the word of God. I live in righteousness by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is the lamp unto my paths and a light unto me feet. He direct the affairs of my life, because He rules and reigns over my life. My destiny is hidden in the secret place of the most high because I dwell in the shadow of the almighty. I am blessed in the field, blessed in the city, blessed when I go out and come in. I am am embodiment of divine blessings, because I serve the God who makes rich and adds no sorrow. He has renewed my life with His love and replaced weakness with His strength. I am a new creature a brand new man old things have passed away, I am living a life of glory in and through my lord Jesus Christ daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 18 January 2019 © [Day 19]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...