Search This Blog

Thursday 10 January 2019

Prayer from 2 Kings 3:15-16

Song by Sinach

For the presence of the lord is here
We are ready to receive from him
For the power of the lord is here
We are ready to hear from him

I worship You [3x]
You are awesome in this place

Oh my heart I open as You pour Your love on me
I 'll never leave the same way
I'll be completely changed

But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him.  And he said, Thus saith the Lord , Make this valley full of ditches.
2 Kings 3:15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I bless and glorify your name for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty God I exalt you and worship your majesty you deserve it Lord

King of kings thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living in Jesus name

Adonai I come to you now and I ask for your mercy forgive me in any way I have fall short of your glory in Jesus name

Mighty God exalt yourself in all that I do this year and beyond take all preeminence in Jesus name

Father I want to feel your presence in all that I will be doing henceforth more than I have ever experienced in Jesus name

Lord visit me with your touch this day and let my life receive transformation through your touch in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my divine guide I need you to guide me through my sojourn on earth in Jesus name

Almighty I am ready to receive from you let an end come to any delay that will stop me from receiving from you in Jesus name

Elohim you are the eternal God over all that has been deem impossible in my life by men I wait for your hand of possibility in Jesus name

Lord as I live a life of worship and total surrender let me enjoy your divine visitation beyond imagination of human in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) I wait on you to receive from you, speak to me now in Jesus name

King of glory concerning all your plans for me, make it impossible for any power or force to hinder them from coming to fulfillment in Jesus name

*Begin to pray regarding all you want from God as the Holy Spirit gives you utterance and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Intercede on behalf of your nation and all that is around you*

*Begin to appreciate God for what He has done, what He will do and just give Him total praise*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this word. The presence of the Lord is in my life, He shifts the atmosphere for my sake. The Lord is releasing great and mighty things into my life. He is doing wonderful works in and through me causing my journey in life to be filled with His divine glory. My life experience an upward movement in every area. I am filled with the awesome glory and power of God. He is my sustainer and my hope. God is my strength, I am daily equipped, never stranded. I know who I am, I can be what I want to be because God is my source and guide. His favour is daily released upon me and my household therefore disappointment or disadvantage is not my portion. I am glad that Jesus loves me and He daily leads me in the path of righteousness. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 11th January 2019©[Day 11]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...