Search This Blog

Saturday 12 January 2019

Prayer from Mark 5:39,41-42

Song

You are the pillar that holds my life
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus You are the pillar that holds my life

And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.  And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.  And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.
Mark 5:39‭, ‬41‭-‬42 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you total worship and praise in Jesus name

Ancient of days I bow before you and render my worship to you in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love and presence upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

King of glory have your way in me this day and exalt yourself in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord in my life bring to life everything that is dead that needs to be alive henceforth in Jesus name

Father remove every 'but' that keeps my life bound in unpleasant position year in and year out in Jesus name

Elohim destroy every plan to cause me to weep  over anyone or anything that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord I invite you into my Household this day bring to life everything that has remained dormant in our lives in Jesus name

Holy Spirit help me to focus on you even when it is not humanly impossible in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase every decision to cause my life disgrace in anyway in Jesus name

Father take charge of the journey of my life make it impossible for the enemy of my soul to rule upon my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord almighty in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and us all, bring back to life whatever needs to be alive that is not functioning right in Jesus name

*Intercede for your family and your nation*

Abba father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world, the Lord is my deliverer, He is my sustainer, He has taken me out of the dungeon of death and evil occurrence. The Lord has lead me out of darkness into light and divine life. Nothing can keep my life bound in places of unpleasant occurrence. Jehovah is the pillar that holds my life, I am unbreakable, I stand firm daily because the Lord is the rock on which I stand on. My father has power over the most powerful and has rendered powerless all power trying to cause me shame or disgrace. I excel always because Jesus is in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 12th January 2019 ©[Day 12]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...