Search This Blog

Thursday 3 January 2019

Prayer from John 4:52-53

Song by Sinach

There is an outpouring of abundance
New doors have been opened
The land, it is green
A new grace has been released

The glory of the latter is greater than the former
Blessing is here all here
The glory of the latter is greater than the former
Blessing is here, all here

There’s an overflow, abundance of favour
It’s a new level, it’s a new level
There’s an overflow, abundance of blessing
We’re taken over, we’ve taken over

I see the nations, come to you
They receive answers from your lips
You are shining like a house on a hill
Your greatness cannot be hidden

It’s beyond our wildest dreams
What the lord is doing, it’s our reality, our reality
It’s beyond our wildest dreams
What the lord is doing, it’s our reality, our reality


There’s an overflow, abundance of favour
It’s a new level, it’s a new level
There’s an overflow, abundance of blessing
We’re taken over, we’ve taken over

We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured
We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured

Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.  So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.
John 4:52‭-‬53 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and magnify your name for who you are in Jesus name

King of kings I extol your majesty and praise you for your wonders over my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the blessing of another day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for grace to rejoice in your word and presence always in Jesus name

Father thank you for the release of your power and presence of Holy  spirit through your word daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me winner over all situations in life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for removing from my life all unwanted things and situation in Jesus

Father thank you for the understanding of the power in your word that you have released into my life in Jesus name

Lord nothing you speak or decree returns to you void, let all that you have spoken concerning my life begin to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

I decree at this very hour over(mention) a great change beyond my imagination to the glory of God In Jesus name

I decree over my health henceforth that anything that brings me worries begin to receive divine touch in Jesus name

I decree this year I will move from joy to joy I will constantly rejoice there will be no reason to mourn or weep or gather people to mourn in my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning all aspirations and desires I want this year the glory of God begin to make them possible in Jesus name

I decree my light will constantly shine in every aspect of life, no conspiracy or opposition can overpower or stop my light from shinning in Jesus name

I decree I am in the phase of new level of glory, grace, divine health, promotion, settlement, favour, joy, fruitfulness and all that I desire in Jesus name

I decree that this year my mouth will only confess testimonies because the Lord has filled every day with divine encounter beyond my imagination in Jesus name

I decree my life will not experience any downturn whatsoever upward and forward ever in Jesus name

I decree my progress will never be hindered in Jesus name

I decree over my children and all that surrounds me new level of excellence above the imagination of men in Jesus name

I decree in my spiritual life upward movement, no weariness in place of prayer, evangelism or studying of the word of God in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is working wonders in my life and everything that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

I decree upon this nation that only the plan of God will stand regardless of the law in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer that the promises of God begin to manifest over her life and all that concerns her in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. It is my time to shine, It is a new season, new level. My glory is booming, Jehovah is settling all that concerns me. I am set free by The word and through His word. My life is experiencing an upward and forward movements. I am settled in all areas, the peace of God is radiating in my life. Impossibilities is not in my vocabularies because I am a child of the God of all possibilities. I still storm by and through the Living word of God. I carry the word in me because Jesus lives in me. My body is His temple always, the Holy Spirit is my guide and companion. I can never be stranded I can never be ashamed. My life will not end suddenly, because I am born to fulfill purpose in life. I live in this world by the word and I reign always because I am a joint heir with Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th January 2019 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...