Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 17:45-46


Song by  Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the Sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things
That can tear me apart

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the Sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

For I know You're great in all the earth,
For I know You're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger
Mmm, mmm

You're bigger than, the problems I've faced
You're bigger than, the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, You're so much bigger Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh lordy

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.  This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
1 Samuel 17:45‭-‬46 KJV

Prayer

Almighty redeemer I magnify and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your Holy name for your grace and love made available to me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the mercy showered on me and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that remains light unto my path at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily equipping me with divine strength through the power in your word in Jesus name

Father you are bigger than every challenge I face let me live to see victory over all current, past or future challenges in Jesus name

Almighty father you are greater than all great warrior challenging me to battle as you gave David victory over Goliath give me victory over them all in Jesus name

Lord my trust is in You alone, for as many questioning who my God is or where my God is, give me ear tingling testimonies that will bring them all to the knowledge of who You are in Jesus name

Lord for many situation I face that I am already panting for air as it chokes me, deliver me this day and let me end with a victory dance in Jesus name

Lord terminate every plan that the enemy have made to see my end by giving them into my hand and placing them under my feet in Jesus name

Lord let my eyes see your wonders in all areas beyond the imagination of anyone in anyway or circumstances in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase the sounds of spiritual call to battle or any battle ringing daily in my life or memory in Jesus name

I decree into this day my undeniable victory and success in all aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree nothing will snatch my joy away in Jesus name

I decree nothing will destroy my purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord I commit your child used for this daily prayer and for as many that use this daily prayer let our lives have a divine encounter now in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to declare how big God is over all situations around you. Match around in total faith and decree your deliverance and victory and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this word. I serve a big God, He is my father and creator, He is bigger than any challenge, bigger than mountains and sea, bigger than authorities and power, bigger than law and law makers. He is the one and only true God. He is my saviour, He never leaves nor forsake me because I am the apple of His eyes, my name is written boldly on the palm of His hands, He is in charge of my life. Daily He visits me and empowers me by and through His word. I am filled with undeniable strength that makes me victorious always. I can never be a victim, I am a victor always, in Christ I live , move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 14th January 2019 ©[Day 14]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...