Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2019

Prayer from John 4:13-14

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for You
I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer, draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

Jesus answered her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.  But whoever drinks the water that I give him will never be thirsty again. But the water that I give him will become in him a spring of water [satisfying his thirst for God] welling up [continually flowing, bubbling within him] to eternal life.”
JOHN 4:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your wonderful name and give all glory to you in Jesus name

Mighty king I magnify you for all you do for me daily, for my going out and coming in you deserve all the praise lord

Everlasting king thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love and mercy that speaks over my life always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and giving me victory over sin in Jesus name

Thank you father for your grace that is made available for me in all that I do, you deserve all glory in Jesus name

Abba I come to you this day fill me up with more of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty quench all thirst in me with the living water from you in Jesus name

Lord I long for you in my life arise Jehovah and tabernacle over my existence in Jesus name

Lord this day let me have a divine visitation and encounter from you in Jesus name

King of glory remove from my life anything that is not appropriate in my Christian living that keeps me in position of unrighteousness in Jesus name

Lord this day fill every void in my life with your word and your glory beyond my expectations in Jesus name

Abba erase every thoughts in my life that makes me feel continuously unworthy even in your presence in Jesus name

Ancient of days take off my life any glory in flesh and sin that wants to disturb my focus on you in Jesus name

Lord bring an end to any association that wants to keep me away from your plan for me in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God to use the living water to fill every area you desire it in Jesus name*

I decree whatever needs life in my being that is dead begin to come to life as the living water fills me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer never let your living water run dry in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the living king, He reigns and rules forever and I reign with Him. My life overflows with living water and wherever I lack any divine encounter receives supernatural ability henceforth in Jesus name. My joy is flowing exceedingly with supernatural flow. My ability is extraordinary because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The word of God is powerful, sharper than any two edged sword,I am a product of the word. Nothing the lord Lord had decreed in my life will return to Him void, my life represent the word of God in action. I live daily to please God, He orders my steps always. Therefore, I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time, I excel in the will and purpose of God for me, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th January 2019©[Day 24]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...