Search This Blog

Sunday 3 February 2019

Prayer From John 10:29

Song by Darwin Hobbs

Exceedingly, abundantly
Above all
All you could ask from him
According to the power
That worketh in you

God is able to do just what he said he would do
He's gonna fullfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God
Cause He won't give up on you
He's able

God is able to do just what he said he would do
He's gonna fullfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God
Cause He won't give up on you
He's able

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
He's Able
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
He's able

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:29 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father the Most high and ever reliable one I worship you

King of glory I give you praise and bow in adoration to you in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings have your way in me this day and always in Jesus name

Everlasting father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love and mercy that speaks for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you this day and I look up to you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every doubt that wants to limit or cloud my faith in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel terminate every desires that might lead to me quitting at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord concerning all my heart desires show your power in Jesus name

My father over (mention) let me see a proof that you are more than able to perfect it in Jesus name

Lord every situation that promote me to give up on my faith henceforth let me have an encounter over them to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel over this nation that which has been deemed impossible make it possible and terminate every barrier raised against the gospel in Jesus name

Lord my father over the vessel used for this daily prayer make all that has been long-standing and impossible before her be possible according to your will for her in Jesus name

Lord my God that dream of my life that has has been dormant for so long lay your hands of possibility on it now and bring it to high level of functioning in Jesus name

Oh Lord above all my desires and wishes show yourself mighty and let all that see me come to the knowledge of the true God that you are in Jesus name

*Begin to declare possibility over all that you want God to touch in your life and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is working upon me, making all roads that leads to my success easy to journey on. He has set all crooked path straight. The Lord God whom I serve is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above a I see, think or ask for because He is the creator of all. My God is a way maker, a destiny reshaper and renewer. My father is working over my life, nothing is left untouched by Him. Henceforth my life is attaining an upward movement no more going back, no more stagnation, forward and upward forever in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd February 2019©[Day 34]
Happy Thanksgiving Sunday,,🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...