Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2019

Prayer from John 15:15

Hymn

I have found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.

He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I have all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.

He will never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessèd will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessèd face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll.

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
John 15:15 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days, I worship you and glorify your name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify you for your grace and mercy that is available to me always in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for taking me out of the coven of darkness and for putting me on the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Elohim I worship you for this day of exceeding grace that you have counted me worthy to witness in Jesus name

My father you alone are worthy of all my praise I commit my life unto you have your way like never before in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to enjoy the privilege of being your friend and not put myself in the bondage of servants in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am held captive spiritually, physically, mentally, maritally, emotionally and other aspects of my life, set me free in Jesus name

Lord eternal I release the entire community around me unto you and I pray that every activities of darkness be negated in Jesus name

Ancient of days, you are more than mighty, whatever it is in my life that constantly makes me unfit for purpose take them off my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise over my situation this day and let there be a turn around that will cause a divine change in my destiny to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Lord almighty release from me every thoughts of negativity that wants me to see myself lesser than how you see me in Jesus name

Father over (mention) give me a sign that you are at work in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord almighty in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer let your word continue to be her compass in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, He is my saviour, He is my friend and my provider. I am one with Christ because He lives in me. My life is a living testimony. His promises for me are coming to pass, no delay, no denial, no disruption on my way to glory. I succeed in every area even places where people have had no record of success my success is unlimited. God is my guide and guardian in all that I do, He see me through always, giving me directions and reasons to trust Him. My hope and faith are daily strengthened by The Word of God, I am glad I am a child of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (By His Word) 8th February 2019 ©[ Day 39]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...