Search This Blog

Saturday 23 February 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:2

Song

You are worthy oh lord
You are worthy oh Lord
Invisible God
The miracle worker
You are worthy oh lord

“There is no one holy like the Lord , There is no one besides You, There is no Rock like our God.
1 SAMUEL 2:2 AMP

Prayer

Abba Father I worship your name and give you praise because you deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your grace and love upon my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this new beginning you have granted unto me in life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the open doors set before me in life in Jesus name

Abba I worship you for your miraculous hand at work over my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my family, community and nation for you have taken preeminence in Jesus name

Glorious God have your way this day take control over every situation in and around me let your presence subdue all power in Jesus name

Father glorify yourself in my situation let your light shine over every darkness that has kept me caged in in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) let me have a victory shout and victory dance beyond the expectation of the adversaries in Jesus name

Almighty God uproot from my life anything that will cause problem in Jesus name

Father you are my rock make my life an impossible dwelling for all power of darkness in Jesus name

Jehovah let your divine protection be upon my life and guide all that I will engage in this day in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning this daily prayer and the source manifest your power in Jesus name

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God  by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is the solution to any problems in and around me. He is shinning His light into all dark areas, His shield is upon my destiny. I am standing on the rock that can never slip or fail because the  Lord almighty is the Rock. The miracle worker is at work in my life, He guides my going out and coming in. The lord is in charge over all authority in and around me. I am untouchable for any power of darkness. The one whom I serve has began a good work in me and He will complete it. I do not decree without it being established because I carry the word of God in me. Therefore whatever I decree according to His will is established, I have a new song to sing, My level is changing no more stagnation, I am moving forward and everything around me is experiencing change. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd February 2019© [Day 54]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...