Search This Blog

Monday 4 February 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 55:12

Song by Lawrence Flowers & Intercession

Oh the worshiper in me wants to be free
From the cares of life that seems to weigh me down
Yes the worshiper in me needs consistency
To lift my hands to give you praise when no ones around

Oh the worshiper in me wants to break free
From the intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up,
I'm seated in my seat
I should be lifting my hands giving you praise and glory....
I should be giving you more
More more
I should be giving you more, more

I wanna give my best to you
I wanna do what you asked me to
I wanna go wherever you say
Just say the word and I'll obey
I wanna live a life that's real
I wanna serve you lord for real
For you deserve all this and more
So I give you more, more
I give you more more

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship and give you praise for who you are in Jesus name

Marvelous king I bless your majesty for your grace and mercy that is at work in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for what you have started in me because you will complete them in Jesus name

Almighty father I come to you and release my all to you take control over my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is working mightily concerning all that I do in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I go out with joy and all that comes in contact with me experience joy of God in Jesus name

I decree the peace of God leads in all my endeavours in Jesus name

I decree that everything ahead of me this day shall end up in testimonies in Jesus name

I decree an end to every power that wants to snatch my worship and praise away in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God works consistently over my life and everything around me in Jesus name

I decree the power that makes all impossibilities possible is working over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree grace to accomplish and fulfill purpose in every aspects of life upon me in Jesus name

I decree every star gazing demons monitoring my star or planning to cause my glory to wane suddenly are put to shame permanently in Jesus name

I decree unending grace to excel over all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

I decree weariness cannot have a place in my life in Jesus name

I decree divine strength and wisdom to breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name

I decree my life is yielding  blessings more consistently to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree every mountainous circumstances is turning out to stepping stone to greatness in all aspect of life in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many who use it, let there be new sounds of rejoicing in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am in this world. It is my season to rejoice, my life is experiencing new dawn of greatness. Lives that come in contact with me receive divine upliftment. I am highly favoured and blessed. I am  soaring high into level of greatness. All challenges are becoming testimonies. Whatever I lay my hands on succeed, every plan to truncate my destiny is negated. I am untouchable for the enemy, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am a product of the word of God, I carry the glory of Messiah everywhere I go, lines fall into pleasant places for me. I have a goodly heritage, I know who I am in Christ. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 5th February 2019©[Day 36]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...