Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Prayer from Luke 15:30-32

Song by Hillsong
I know He rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe, I believe
My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His name
I believe, I believe
I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave
My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives
You lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top
To see Your kingdom come
but when this [other] son of yours arrived, who has devoured your estate with immoral women, you slaughtered that fattened calf for him!’  The father said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.  ~‘But it was fitting to celebrate and rejoice, for this brother of yours was [as good as] dead and has begun to live. He was lost and has been found.’”
LUKE 15:30‭-‬32 AMP
Prayer
Almighty God I worship your name for who you are to me in Jesus name
King of glory I honour your name and worship you for your daily visit in my life in Jesus name
Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your love for me in Jesus name
Lord thank you for your love that is made sufficient for me in all aspects of life in Jesus name
Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for the remission of my sin in Jesus name
Lord thank you for the redemption power working daily in my body, spirit and soul in Jesus name
Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name
King of glory thank you for not allowing the judgement of my sin stand against your promises for me in Jesus name
Great I am I worship you and bow to adore you for your daily guidance  you show me in Jesus name
Lord henceforth grant me grace to continually show your presence in every area of my life and in all that I do in Jesus name
Father let all lives that come in contact with me today and always see your light in me and never let them remain in darkness in Jesus name
Father uproot from my life every delaying authority over my existence in all areas I am experiencing delay in Jesus name
Lord let all accusations and evil gathering concerning my life be shamed inJesus name
Lord eternal destroy all accusers over my life and let them always see that you are in charge in my life in Jesus name
King of kings elevate my life to the height you have purposed for me in Jesus name
Lord never let me be an hinderance to anyone's life or salvation l, let me see everyone the way you see them in Jesus name
Lord Jesus create a haven of divine enablement and love within me so that I will constantly walk and work in your ability in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
*Pray for as many who are yet to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour mention their names if you know any and believe they will have an encounter with God in Jesus name*
Lord concerning the vessel  used for this daily prayer, Let her constantly shine the light of your word in every part of her life in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I believe my redeemer lives, He lives to take away all pain and shame. He resides in me and directs my plan each day, The Holy spirit is my guide and mentor. My life is an haven of divine occurrence, I bloom daily in great things. I excel in all that I do because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. The spirit of excellence works inside of my being. I am daily lifted, nothing can hinder my success in life because I serve the God who is always the winner. I will never live a life of failure I live each day excelling in the grace of God made available to me. I am a champion, a blessing, a channel of greatness. I am who God days I am circumstances doesn't dictate who I am. Hallelujah!*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th February 2019 ©[Day 57]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...