Search This Blog

Sunday 31 January 2021

Prayer from Matthew 6:30-31

Song by Israel & the New Breed

Away, away from the noise
Alone with You
Away, away to hear your voice
And meet with You
Nothing else matters, my one desire is

To worship You, I live
To worship You, I live, I live
To worship You
To worship You, I live
To worship You, I live, I live
To worship You

And if this is how God clothes the wild grass, which is here today and tomorrow is tossed into the fire to heat the oven, won’t he clothe you even more, you people of little faith? So then, don’t worry saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
Matthew 6:30‭-‬31 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your unfailing love upon me and all that concerns me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for sending your word my way and for giving me divine insight

I terminate every power that is claiming ownership over my destiny in anyway in Jesus name

I destroy every power opposing my break through spiritually and physically

Eternal rock of ages I come to you, release my life and destiny from every unknown power overshadowing me against your will

I destroy every spirit of worrying that has enveloped my life and put me in a position against the will of God

I destroy every evil noise starting or that has started that wants to cause distraction in any aspect of my life against the will of God

I terminate every desires that works contrary to the will of God in my life henceforth

I decree my life is free in Christ, I will never and can never be held back by any destructive power in Jesus name

I decree as this month ends today, all unpleasant report and circumstances ends with it in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nation around the world, the lord's peace begin to reign and an end come to every situation that has been source of unrest henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we are secured under the shadow of the almighty in Jesus mighty name

*Person Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am moving on in life, not limited by any evil noise or worry. The lord has orchestrated my path and He is guiding my steps. The word of God is my battle axe. Therefore I will never fall under the siege of any opposing force or decree. Jehovah is in charge of my existence causing me to experience a new dawn of breakthrough all around. I will not suffer any loss in any aspect of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...