Search This Blog

Thursday 21 January 2021

Prayer from 2 corinthians 9:15

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

I needed Your grace more
Than I thought I ever would
You forgave more
Than I thought You ever could
I was stronger in my head
But truth is
I need Your grace

I needed Your grace more
Than I thought I ever would
You forgave more
Than I thought You ever could
I was stronger in my head
But truth is
I need Your grace

I need Your grace (Grace)
I need Your grace (Grace)
I need Your grace, mm
'Couldn't make it without Your grace (Grace)
I'd be lost without Your grace (Grace)…

Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words!
2 Corinthians 9:15 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages thank you for another beautiful day

Glorious God thank you for your mercy and love upon me

Father thank you for your grace that carries me through each day

Heavenly father thank you for the victory you have bestowed on me each and everyday

Master of the universe thank you for being my hope, desire and strength to always please you in my life

Lord thank you for your unfailing blessings and mercy upon my life and all that concerns me

Great God thank you for divine encounter that I will experience henceforth in all that concerns me

Holy one of Israel thank you for making a way out of no way and for enabling me to end my journey in praise

Lord thank you for removing all barriers and limitations working tirelessly against my existence in all aspect of life

Father thank you for releasing the entire world from the grip of sickness, disease, infection and fear known or unknown

Lord thank you for making your abundance to overflow in my life henceforth

Lord thank you for your strength that is replacing every weakness in my life and household

Lord thank you concerning those in position of authority for filling them with your fear and allowing only your agenda to stand

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household for your grace that trumps any disgrace in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has removed every disgrace and limitation from my path. The word of God is working in my life and it has rendered every word that doesn't glorify Him null and void upon my destiny and all that concerns me. Messiah the king is ruling and reigning in and through me. I am a victor over every circumstance and I will never be a victim in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...