Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Prayer Ephesians 6:12-13

Song by LMAM

Maker of all things
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful wonderful king
My eyes has seen your goodness
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful king

My mouth will tell it all
Wonderful wonderful wonderful king
The heavens and the earth will sing
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful king

You are big
Bigger than them all
Bigger than all the earth
Your are great
Greater than them all 
Greatly to be praised

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful God
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful wonderful king



For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:12‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer

King of kings I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

I am that I am I give you all the praise and glory for you are at work in my life

I am that I am I worship you for this marvelous day of glory accept my worship

Jehovah thank you for your loving kindness and your tender mercies showered on me daily

Glorious God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your indwelling power in me that rules above all situations and things

Abba thank you for your divine upliftment and grace to be above and victorious against the desires of the wicked

Father I commit the entire world into your hands have your way and take control

Lord destroy the plans of the workers of iniquity in and around the world and let your will only prevail

Father I lift the church into your holy hands, destroy all opposing voices or works against the propagation of the gospel worlwide

Father uproot every evil seed and fear planted in the hearts of your children worldwide and let your healing power fill our minds and souls

Lord you are greater than the pandemic, the new or old variant, remove the spread and put an end to it 

Lord touch everyone sick this moment wherever they may be, heal them and fill them with faith and hope in you like never before

Lord let every evil root germinating spiritually around me ready to cause any physical impediment in my life be totally negated

Abba I release my body, spirit and soul unto you, fill me like never before and never allow any evil deposition to have a stand in me

Lord eternal eliminate every unwanted result or report putting my life and livelihood at any risk or peril

Almighty God expose, disgrace and give me victory over all spiritual wickedness lurking around my life, destiny and entire existence in Jesus name

Abba terminate all evil revelation, implantation and divination working tirelessly against my life, family and household

Elyon destroy all opposing counsel against your counsel for my life henceforth

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer unto you, all impacted by it and our household, fill us with increase of your fear and let us remain prepared and standing in you till we see you in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you I am that I am for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The creator of all things is alive inside of me and working in my entire life to will and do His exceeding pleasure. The word of God is active always in me. The Holy spirit is in charge of my being, I will never become a door mat for the enemy. The lord is my shepherd always and I shall not want. No fear can occupy my existence above the faith in God that is daily growing in me. I live above the systems and dictates of this falling and failing world. Jesus is alive in me and I will occupy till He returns. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th January 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...